- Bred for heavy flowering with large, brightly coloured tubular flowers.
- Generous displays of colourful flower spikes from spring through to autumn.
- Easy to grow with neat habit and reliable performance in most soil types.
Prefers a rich but well draining soil. Low water requirements once established. Prune by half in late autumn, early winter or after flowering. Removing spent flower stems will help lengthen displays.
Feed with slow release fertiliser during spring.
Frost hardy once established.
- Plant in groups for large blocks of colour.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Large containers or general garden use.
- Cottage or wildflower style gardens.