- Long flowering - spikes of pink flowers with dark pink calyx appear throughout the warmer months.
- Dry tolerant once established.
- Forms a tight, compact mound of foliage which is aromatic when crushed.
- Hardy and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
Best colour is achieved in a sunny location.
Prune plant to ground level after flowering which will result in a new, fresh flush of foliage and flower. An application of slow release fertiliser during early spring would be beneficial to overall performance.
- Mass plant for long lasting colour impact.
- Mixed perennial borders.
- Large containers.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Coastal zones.
- Aromatic or sensory gardens.
- General use.