- Long flowering period of clusters of long, tubular, salmon-orange flowers through warmer months.
- Upright form of fuchsia with attractive matt, dark blue-green foliage with purplish overlay.
- Easy to grow with fast results.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Prefers a semi shade position and will tolerate morning sun. Provide regular water over extended periods of heat. Prune established plants to shape in early spring and apply a slow release fertiliser at this time. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Ornamental colour for low light areas.
- Suited to large containers for undercover entertainment or relaxation areas.