- A lengthy display of lilac, fragrant flowers for most of the year with the exception of the coldest months.
- Ideal for water wise gardens
- A compact form with a mounding habit.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small or narrow spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Dry tolerant once root system is established. Prune after main flowering flushes to tidy appearance and encourage more flowering. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Containers, hanging baskets or general garden use
- Wildflower, cottage or natural style gardens
- Mass plant for low maintenance areas
- Small gardens or spaces