- Very hardy and water wise plant.
- Dense and compact growth habit.
- A prolific display of cobalt blue flowers are produced throughout the warmer months.
- Easy to grow in gardens or containers.
Low maintenance and easy to grow in most soil types which are free draining. Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat. Old growth should be cut back in late winter and apply a slow release fertiliser at this time to encourage bushy new growth and profuse flowering.
- Water wise gardens
- Small spaces or gardens
- Vibrant colour for entertainment areas
- General garden use
- Cottage or wildflower style gardens