- Very tolerant of dry conditions.
- Produces massed displays of bright pink coloured flowers with white eye through the warmer months.
- Aromatic, evergreen shrub with compact habit.
- Ideal for water wise gardens.
- Attracts birds to the garden.
Easy to grow in most soil types which are well draining. Low water requirements once established - only occasional long soak during extended periods of heat. Prune after main flowering to encourage faster rebloom and a compact habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring to improve overall vigour.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Lengthy colour for mixed borders.
- Large container displays.
- Coastal zones and poolside landscaping.
- Cottage or wildflower style gardens.