- Profuse display of scented,white flowers tinted with mauve throught summer and autumn.
- Lush foliage which displays autumn colour.
- Compact, neat habit which responds well to clipping for hedging or topiary specimens.
- Hardy once established and easy to grow.
Low water requirements once established requiring only occasional deep watering during extended periods of heat.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Feed with a slow release fertiliser during spring.
Prune to shape during spring to maintain a neat and dense habit. For hedging - regular light clipping as required to keep neat.
- Fast growing for new gardens
- Ideal for hedging or topiary specimen
- General use in water wise gardens
- Suitable for coastal regions