- Beautifully fragrant and easy to grow.
- Reliable garden or container performance tolerating dry or difficult conditions well.
- Flowers appear on short stems for a lengthy display in autumn, late winter and spring.
- Exquisite flowers with a port wine eye
- Cut flowers last well for floral arrangements
Low maintenance and easy to grow in most soil types which are well draining. Low water requirements once established needing only occasional deep watering during extended periods of heat. Mulch well to help retain moisture. Pruning generally not required although removing spent flower heads encourages more profuse flowering. Apply a slow release fertiliser in early spring for optimum performance.
- Fragrance & colour for entertainment areas
- Containers, rockeries and general garden use
- Edging, small or narrow spaces
- Cut flowers for floral arrangements