- Long flowering - masses of snow white flower spikes throughout warmer months.
- Dry tolerant and frost hardy once established.
- Forms a tight, compact mound of foliage which is aromatic when crushed.
- Hardy and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Best colour is achieved in a sunny location. Prune hard in late winter to encourage a new, fresh flush of foliage. An application of slow release fertiliser during early spring is recommended for best performance.
- Mass plant for long lasting colour impact.
- Mixed perennial borders.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Aromatic or sensory gardens.
- Coastal zones.
- Large containers or general garden use.