This variety has been selected for the Border Stars™range specifically for its hardiness and reliability in performance under difficult circumstances. It tolerates both dry and wet conditions and features long periods of flowering displays. Bred by PGA to incorporate these tough characteristics with a new colour variation for the range.
• Very hardy, clump forming perennials
• Fine, grass-like foliage is evergreen and ornamental year round
• Long flowering - from spring through to late winter
• Low water requirements
• Easy to grow with minimal maintenance
Grows well in most soil types but thrives in well drained soil containing plenty of compost.
Water requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering during
extended periods of heat. Pruning generally not required although if you wish to rejuvenate an
older clump - shear back to ground level and fresh new foliage will appear in 6-8 weeks.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring for optimum results.
• Informal edging or mass planting for difficult sites or erosion control
• Container or mixed planter displays
• Ornamental addition to cottage or herb gardens
• Fast growing for new gardens
• Rockeries or retaining walls
• Country or cottage style gardens
• General use for low maintenance areas