- Flowers feature elegant, ruffled centres with pale pink, flecked petals.
- Flowers from mid winter through to spring
- Vigorous grower with tidy plant habit
- Hardy evergreen foliage
- Ideal for low light areas and winter colour
- Easy to grow with minimal maintenance
Grows well in most soil types that are moist but well draining. Low watering requirements once established requiring only occasional long soaks during extended periods of heat. No pruning generally required other than to tidy old flower stems or leaves. Feed in late autumn with a slow release fertiliser for best results.
CAUTION - Harmful if eaten/skin irritant.
- Mass plant in difficult sites such as beneath tree canopies or low light areas
- Container displays
- Colour and interest for shady areas
- Soft edging for shaded pathways or drives